Description:The Infrared Receiver is based on HL-A838 integrated infrared receiver modules, IR transmitter module can receive incoming
38KHz modulated infrared signal, and demodulated into logic level, when it receives the modulated infrared signal then output
low level, otherwise output high level. Infrared remote control can be completed by encoding and decoding codes.
- Add proprietary power supply filter circuit and the signal for pull-up resistor to protect the circuit and signal stability
- Funny and easy to use
- Low-power, wide angle
- Long distance reception: 8m (Max) at VCC = 5V
- Operating voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Output logic level: TTL, CMOS level compatible and active low level
- Arduino library: Arduino-1.5 \ libraries \ IR remote.
About Remote Controller: - Encoding format: NEC code
- Transmission Distance: 8m (Max
- Carrier frequency: 37.9 KHz +/- 0.8
- Battery Specifications: CR2025 160mA
- Great for DIY project.
1 x Infrared receiver module, 1 x Infrared remote controller (1 x CR2025, included)